3 years plus PQE
My client a prestigious, multi-disciplined Law firm are currently recruiting a Family Lawyer
based in their Chatham office. Currently, this role is based from home and will return to office based in the New Year. You must be either CILEx or SRA qualified with 3 years PQE.
The ideal candidate will have the below skills:
- Advising clients in relation to a range of aspects of Family Law, to include but not limited to child related disputes, matrimonial financial settlements, the divorce process, financial remedy proceedings, injunctive applications, disputes between unmarried couples and pre and post marital agreements
- Enthusiastic about gaining experience and getting involved in business development activities.
- Preferably have a demonstrable record of achieving/exceeding core financial objectives previously set for them,
- Ability and willingness to work as part of a team
- Be able to independently manage a busy caseload,
- Strong IT skills to ensure a degree of self-sufficient
- Excellent communication skills.
- A strong academic background
- Proven Family Law experience working in private practice advising clients on a variety of family law issues, including experience conducting Court managed disputes
The right candidate will have excellent communication skills, with the ability to network and build long-lasting relationships with clients. Please apply today or call Kirsty Cutts on 07807 282 342.
Download application form
Apply for this job
2,187 total views, 8 views today