£55,000 - £60,000
We are working with a pioneering startup who are gaining traction every day hence they are now looking for a frontend developer to join them on their journey.
We need to accelerate our development game, so they need a cracking Frontend Developer. They’ve written some amazing code and translated some lovely cutting-edge designs along the way, now they need you to make that even better. You will drive the look and feel of the platform; all the way from the UI/UX to the individual data visualisations. Currently the platform looks good, they need someone to make it so much better.
This is the most exciting time to be joining their development team, they have built the foundations of the platform from the ground up and are now ready to add the cool stuff in abundance. They want you to be in a stage of your career where that sort of challenge gets you leaping out of bed in the morning (or middle of the night…)
To be considered, the successful Front End Developer will have:
- HTML5, CSS, PHP
- Visualisation libraries such as D3
- Strong knowledge and experience of UI/UX considerations
- Experience with GIT/Azure repositories
- Experience with Less for CSS and Webpack would be handy, but not essential
- As you’ll be working alongside the backend and data guys, experience and exposure to the related technologies would be really useful: Cloud, SQL, Ajax, Node.js – that sort of thing.
- We want you to not only create front end features on spec, we want you to be the sort of person that can see opportunities and cool ways of doing things that we might have missed or didn’t know about.
- Perhaps even more importantly than that, we need you to drive these changes and take full ownership. If that sounds like something you are good at, then that’s great.
- We’re a startup. Startups are weird and fun and thrilling
- Based in Kings Cross, a fun bit of London
- You’ll have a learning budget to spend however you want
- There’s a pension and a wellness budget
- A share in the value of our growth
- Stock options that already hold good value and could go anywhere
- Flexible working – hours to suit, days to suit
- International travel if you fancy it
- 26 days holiday (plus the usual bank holidays)
Download application form
Apply for this job
1,573 total views, 12 views today