Head of Conveyancing Department
Circa £42 – £45k
My client, a Legal Firm based in SE London are seeking to recruit a Head of Conveyancing Department to join their busy team. This is an ideal opportunity to join a professional and friendly practice who will be continuing to grow following the current Pandemic and the predicted lift in the need for Conveyancing Services.
Candidates will need to have the following qualities and experience:
- At least 4 years’ PQE gained in a similar role
- Have the confidence and experience to continuously develop the business and bring on new clients.
- Assist in the growth of the Department by seeking new talent and providing the training necessary.
- Take responsibility for the CQS Membership.
- Ensure general compliance issues including AML are effectively monitored and adhered to.
If you are seeking a step up the ladder and can offer the skills and experience above, please contact us urgently to discuss the role. The client is keen to recruit, so will be interviewing within the next two weeks.
Contact: Emma Paterson – Senior Recruitment Consultant
Telephone Number: 01322 293286
Download application form
Apply for this job
683 total views, 19 views today