£30000 to £50000
Job Title – Health and Safety Manager
Salary – £30000 to £50000
Location – Wednesbury
My manufacturing client has an exciting opportunity for strong H&S Manager to drive and promote the Health and Safety Culture within the business. They are looking for someone who is dynamic and passionate. You will be joining a strong management team, who will guide and support
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain a high level of awareness in legislation and advise employee and managers accordingly.
- Interpret and Implement the Health & Safety Management System to BS ISO 45001: 2018.
- Ensure documentation is controlled as per the HSE system.
- Monitor compliance with company policies, OH&S Management System and procedures.
- Ensure all accidents, incidents and near misses are correctly reported and investigated in accordance with company policies and procedure.
- Responsible for safe systems of work and procedure’s during the manufacturing stages, and that all health and safety issues are considered and adhered to.
- Undertake internal audits and produce reports from findings.
- Ensure all production and maintenance activities are performed in accordance with compliance and legal requirements.
- Work with all employees as necessary to achieve key performance indicators and programmes.
- Support onboarding of new employees and provide them with inductions and orientation of OH&S.
It is essential that you will have a minimum NEBOSH General Certificate Level 3 or diploma or equivalent level 6 in Occupational Health and Safety. Strong knowledge of BS ISO 45001: 2018 Management Systems. and a full valid driving licence.
This is an exciting time to join a company that is a world leader within the manufacturing industry.
If this role interests you, please contact Emma Paterson today!
Office Support & Sales
Download application form
Apply for this job