£21,000 + bonus
Do you have experience within an Account Management/Customer Service environment?
Are you looking for a new full time role within a successful team that really supports their staff and encourages progression?
Working within one of the fastest growing areas of the business and due to the success of the current team, my client a market leader in their field, are looking to recruit an Internal Account Managers who will be responsible for retaining and growing revenues from a defined portfolio of internal accounts,
The role will involve:
- Managing and retaining an account portfolio to exceed growth targets.
- Growing the account portfolio by identifying new clients and gaining referrals.
- Developing and provide a consultative sell.
- Ensuring effective implementation of all new customers to ensure on-going usage and growth in the aftersales environments.
- Delivering against all agreed company and department KPIs and service levels.
- Setting and conducting telephony client meetings to review the account.
- Developing long term profitable relationships with customers to ensure full growth potential of your portfolio.
- Organising CPDs, product seminars and company presentations within customer portfolio
You will be proactive, highly motivated and enthusiastic with excellent attention to detail and a strong communicator.
B2B or B2C sales experience with a proven track record of success will also be an advantage.
The hours for the role are Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm and the salary on offer is £21,000 with a bonus scheme also in place.
Alongside this they offer modern, open plan working environment, pension scheme, medical health plan, life assurance and 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
My client is extremely keen to begin interviewing so please apply today for immediate consideration
Office Support & Sales
Download application form
Apply for this job
814 total views, 5 views today