up to £25,000
Job Title: Junior Developer
Location: West Malling
Salary: up to £25,000
My client, a conveyancing search solutions company, are currently recruiting Junior Developer. The successful candidates will work under the guidance of a more senior developer, providing assistance and support to the project team in the design and implementation of the company’s products, applications, websites and tools both external and internal.
The role will involve:
- Assisting with implementation and/or configuration of modules / components that comprise the company product. Includes: Sub-module / small module level design and implementation
- Creation / implementation of automated tests at unit and integration level based on a template or prior example Learning and application of good development practice & patterns from other developers within the team.
- Assisting with the creation of estimates and ensuring these estimates are met.
- Supporting the team by adopting new initiatives and approaches when required
- Assisting with the creation of parts of technical specifications, design and analysis documentation.
- To thoroughly test their own code at unit and module level with the aim of exceeding the quality level expected, including implementation of repeatable test automation modules where required. Seeking guidance from a more senior team member to approve the quality of test automation code
- Supporting the project management function by monitoring your individual tasks and providing appropriate feedback on progress.
- Taking an active part in project meetings, offering constructive and honest feedback of positive and negative aspects of the project.
The ideal Candidate should have:
- IT/ Computer science degree with some prior development experience from a technology related role (eg internship/placement year).
- Experience of C#, .Net, cloud services (eg Azure or AWS) and agile scrum processes would be an advantage.
- A desire and natural aptitude for rapid self-learning, actively seeking opportunities for personal development.
- A desire to employ modern technologies to solve customer and business problems
- An effective communicator with both colleagues and managers.
- The ability to produce routine reports, documents and process outputs from standard templates
Robert Fox – Senior Recruitment Consultant
Telephone: 01322 293286
Download application form
Apply for this job
153 total views, 12 views today