£21,000 - £25,000
Legal Secretary – Conveyancing
£21,000 – £25,000
If you are an experienced Legal Secretary, particularly within Property, looking to work for a local firm where you can make a difference, this could be the role for you.
My client, an established Lexcel accredited firm with a great reputation within the local market, are keen to add to their property team with an experienced Legal Secretary to support Fee Earners with their Residential and Commercial Caseloads.
The role is very varied and will include both written and verbal communication with clients, IT and the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Producing letters, correspondence and documents
- Dealing with clients
- Use of the firms IT equipment including their digital dictation and case management systems
- Compliance with any reasonable requests made to you by your Fee Earner, the Partners or somebody on their behalf
- Liaison with other departments
- Responding to and following up enquiries by post, telephone, personal visits and email
- Maintaining new and existing customers through the case management system
- Creating and maintaining filing system, organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer based information
- Strict compliance with all areas of Lexcel
- Arranging and attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes
- Photocopying and general maintenance of client files including opening, closing and storage
- Postal duties
- Maintaining Fee Earners diary
The hours for this role are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm and the salary on offer is negotiable but will be in the region of £21,000 – £25,000 depending upon experience. My client is keen to hear from Secretaries who have experience within both Residential and Commercial Conveyancing but would also consider those with experience within other legal practice areas.
They are keen to commence interviews so please apply today for immediate consideration
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Download application form
Apply for this job
166 total views, 6 views today