My clients in a small firm of Solicitors are looking for a Licensed Conveyancer or Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join their friendly ambition team in Chislehurst.
As a Licensed Conveyancer or Residential Conveyancing, you will be able to work unsupervised on Freehold and Leasehold matters. You will deal with all legal matters, administration, finance and queries involved in a property transaction:
- Researching information and communicating with clients and others in person, on the telephone, by letter or by email;
- Using a computerised case management system;
- Seeking to protect clients’ interests at all times, while taking precautions against potential fraud and money laundering;
- Dealing with each sale and purchase matter diligently and adhering to the Conveyancing Quality Scheme;
- Dealing with all financial aspects of a transaction;
If you are a Licensed Conveyancer or Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, please apply today.
Download application form
Apply for this job
938 total views, 4 views today