Manual Turner / Miller
Salary : Dependent on experience.
Our client is a special purpose machine building company providing bespoke and innovative solutions for the automotive, hydraulic, pharmaceutical, food, household products and chemical industries.
A privately owned company established in 1961 which has supplied equipment to many of the world’s largest manufacturers with equipment throughout the UK, Europe, Middle-East, Asia, South America and North America.
The client list includes automotive and hydraulic production lines, functional and endurance test machines, automation and assembly systems, honing and bore finishing machines, liquid filling and capping machines and end of line packaging and labelling equipment.
The role :
- Hands on setting and operating manual turning and milling machines in a small batch production environment.
- A good working knowledge of machine shop equipment and processes.
- Ability to prioritise workload to maximise productivity.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Working collaboratively with colleagues in design and assembly.
- Assisting with programming and operating CNC milling machines – Haas experience to be an advantage.
- A positive outlook with a natural enthusiasm for making improvements.
- Disciplined and well organised.
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to inspect their own work as well as that of others.
Robert Fox – Senior Recruitment Consultant
Telephone: 01322 293286
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job
40 total views, 3 views today