£50,000 to £70,000 DOE
Bridge Recruitment are recruiting for top notch Manufacturing Manager to come on board and bring new and innovative ideas for our client who design and manufactures high performance electrical motors.
- The safe, compliant, efficient and effective operation of the manufacturing site and production processes.
- Embedding a safety culture with adherence to safe work practices & standard operating procedures.
- Leading, managing and motivating the operational teams in the delivery of consistently high standards of product quality, operational excellence, and customer service.
- Developing and executing the manufacturing strategy to maximise operational effectiveness. Planning and organising the manufacturing functions and structure to ensure capacity and capability are able to meet agreed requirements for safety, quality, delivery, cost and people performance (SQDCP).
- Ensuring facilities and equipment are qualified, calibrated and maintained.
- Establishing and reporting on appropriate measurement tools and performance indicators.
- Working inter-departmentally to resolve any issues affecting production effectiveness or product quality.
- Developing, delivering and supporting the delivery of business improvement initiatives.
- Inspiring manufacturing teams to challenge existing processes and implementing effective solutions.
- Acting as a champion for improving product quality and systems and developing process controls.
- Identifying business needs and investments, supporting them with the appropriate business case.
- Training, developing and coaching staff; supporting team leaders to motivate, counsel, brief, manage and lead the people working in the areas to maintain an engaged, inclusive and multi-skilled workforce.
- Ensuring costs are minimised through the best possible utilisation of plant, equipment, staff and consumable purchases.
- Our Perfect Manufacturing Manager Would Have
- Demonstrable experience of leading a manufacturing facility (ideally electro-mechanical) with a track record of delivering effective manufacturing strategies, systems, processes and policies.
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to undertake business process analysis.
- Experienced on MRP systems and highly IT literate (Microsoft).
- An open and transparent approach. Effective planner and decision maker; is enthusiastic and hands on. Can effectively solve problems and coach others in problem solving techniques. Is experienced in developing and exceeding KPI’s.
- Commercially aware with excellent financial acumen.
- Consistently high standards; demonstrates SEM’s values through example.
- The ability to build a culture of customer focus; safety; quality and continuous improvement.
Please apply today, if you have a strong Manufacturing Manager background.
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job
962 total views, 4 views today