12month Fixed-term Contract
Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
My client, a manufacturing company based in Gillingham, are currently recruiting for a proactive and passionate Marketing Coordinator with exhibition experience and good knowledge of IT including Microsoft Packages, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop to join their team on a 12month fixed-term contract.
This is a highly varied role, the appointed person will need to be able to turn their hand to a multitude of tasks including developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings and trade shows; maintaining databases; and preparing reports.
Main duties shall include but are not limited to:
- Assist and coordinate internal digital content
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analysing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Providing market trends, forecasts, account analyses.
- Trade show marketing; identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Maintenance of partner websites.
- Maintain the organisation’s social media presence; Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn.
- Maintain communication with hosting providers and software suppliers.
- Monitor and report web statistics and make recommendations to Technical Director to improve visibility and usability of site.
- Ensure legal compliance with emphasis on image copyrights.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Degree in Multimedia or Web Design [or Three A-Levels at grades A*-C are preferred. Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Math’s and English]
- Good knowledge of IT, including all Microsoft packages, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop
- Proven working knowledge of WordPress
- Graphic design skills
This is a 12month contract, to start immediately. The working hours for this role are Monday – Thursday 8am – 4.30pm or 9am – 5.30pm AND Friday 8am – 1pm or 9am – 2pm.
Emma Paterson – Senior Recruitment Consultant
Telephone: 01322 293286
Office Support & Sales
Download application form
Apply for this job
173 total views, 19 views today