Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer
Located within the M25
Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm + call out (1 in 7 weeks, overtime rate + standby allowance)
- £43,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and knowledgeable Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer to join a well-established building services maintenance company.
This role will involve:
· Working mainly in large residential blocks, commercial offices and schools providing commercial gas boiler maintenance, repairs and minor installation works on both aged traditional plant to modern energy centres as a mobile engineer.
· The vast majority of works will be within plant rooms with all associated equipment, hence a working knowledge of heating distribution and ventilation systems is essential. Routine mechanical maintenance of associated plant items such as pumps, heat exchangers, pressure vessels and valves will also form part of the role.
· Key to the role is supporting other trades within the company where gas related faults or problems have been identified, which will require good fault finding skills across a diverse range of boiler manufacturers and systems. The company provides a 24/7/365 call out service, all engineers form part of this on a rotational basis and is a key element of the job.
The candidate should:
· Have current commercial gas certificates.
· Live within commutable distance to Central London.
· Have a full UK Driving licence.
The company provide:
· Fully equipped van, less than 3 years old
· Uniform, mobile phone + tablet
· Fuel card + parking credit card
· Training and development
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Download application form
Apply for this job
300 total views, 3 views today