£36,000 - £38,000
Mobile Heating Commercial Pipe Fitter/Mechanical Engineer
Located within the M25
Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm + call out (1 in 7 weeks, overtime rate + standby allowance)
£36,000 – £38,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Mobile Heating, Commercial Pipe Fitter/Mechanical Engineer with experience of wet systems in both modern and aged large residential blocks and commercial buildings running from a central plant room to join a well-established building services maintenance company.
· Works may involve emergency repairs, breaking out of walls and floors to access pipe work.
· Role will involve planned mechanical maintenance on non-electrical or gas systems, with a high proportion of reactive and quoted works, which may involve minor domestic plumbing in residential apartments, typically radiator and valve problems, crossover chasing and rectification etc.
The ideal candidate should:
· Have a thorough understanding of both gravity and pressurised, single, two pipe, ladder and district distribution systems.
· Have experience of working with pipe work from ½ to 4 covering galv, iron, steel, copper, plastic, composite etc., to include mapres or similar systems.
· Have a working knowledge of pumps, pressure and expansion vessels, DMZ valves, basic mechanical maintenance of plate exchangers, strainers, side stream filtration systems.
· Have the ability to fault find on building related heating, hot and cold water distribution problems.
The company provide:
· Fully equipped van, less than 3 years old
· Uniform, mobile phone + tablet
· Fuel card + parking credit card
· Training and development
Candidates must live within commutable distance to Central London, and have a full UK driving licence.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Download application form
Apply for this job
360 total views, 7 views today