Newly Qualified Solicitor/Senior Paralegal
Housing Management Litigation
My client are a solicitors based in Bromley. They are currently recruiting for a position within their housing department, which would suit either a Senior Paralegal with a wealth of experience within housing litigation or a newly qualified Solicitor with 1-2 years PQE. The appointment person will undertake fee-earning in housing management work and to provide a profitable contribution to the Department.
Main duties shall include:
- To provide clients with a professional service, communicating effectively in keeping with firm’s client care standards.
- To manage a busy caseload of housing management litigation matters.
- To assist and deal with leasehold litigation as and when required.
- To manage the support services for which you are responsible, including supervision of secretarial and junior staff.
- To participate in marketing and networking activities whether on a firm-wide, departmental or office basis.
- To maintain financial control of own ledgers with particular regard to cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures.
- To meet monthly time recording and billing targets.
- To assist in the implementation of the firm’s case management system.
- To undertake any job specific training.
- To ensure the confidentiality of the firm’s and client’s documentation and information.
- To carry out any other duties that are within the employee’s skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 1-2 years PQE in the provision of expert Housing management litigation or property litigation.
- Confident communicator with good relationship building and client care skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Must have a flexible attitude to work and time.
- Ability to prioritise caseload and re-schedule as required to meet deadlines.
- Good communicator.
- Ability to think ahead and use initiative.
- Courteous to clients.
- Team player.
Kirsty Cutts – Senior Recruitment Consultant
Telephone: 01322 293286
Download application form
Apply for this job
172 total views, 14 views today