Bridge recruitment are currently looking for a Newly Qualified Solicitor for a prestigious client based in Bromley. This role would suit someone with previous work experience in housing management litigation or property litigation.
This role will involve:
· To provide clients with a professional service, communicating effectively in keeping with firm’s client care standards.
· Ability to manage a busy caseload of housing management litigation matters.
· Assist and complete leasehold litigation matters.
· Supervision secretarial and paralegal team members.
· To participate in marketing and networking activities.
· To maintain financial control of own ledgers with particular regard to cash flow control through collection of monies on account and billing procedures.
· Undertake and training required to enhance your skill set.
· Experienced in handling housing management litigation or property litigation.
· Confident communicator with good relationship building and client care skills.
· Able to work independently and as part of a team.
· Ability to prioritise caseload and re-schedule as required to meet deadlines.
If you have the experience required and you would be interested in this role, please apply today or call Kirsty Cutts on 07808282342