£20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
Paralegal – Civil Litigation
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
£20,000 – £25,000 depending on experience
My client based in the Croydon area are looking for an experience Paralegal to join their Civil Litigation department. This is a permanent position working full time.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Carry out office administration, including billing and writing letters
- Organise diaries, schedule meetings and respond to telephone queries
- Write first document drafts and proofread documents
- Analyse and input data, write articles for internal or external circulation
- Organise case files, attend court inquests, transcribe legal opinion and compile litigation bundles
- Network with clients and build valuable relationships
- Write reports, conduct legal research, take witness statements and attend meetings with experts or claimants – usually the duties of a more experienced paralegal.
If you are a Paralegal and would like to gain experience within Civil Litigation, please apply today.
Kirsty Cutts – Senior Recruitment Consultant
Telephone: 01322 293286
Download application form
Apply for this job
153 total views, 12 views today