Depends on experience
Paralegal with the Family Department
Salary depends on experience
My client a well creditable and established Law firm are currently recruiting a Paralegal with the Family Department based in their Cranbrook office. This is a great opportunity for a Paralegal who is looking to develop a career in Family Law.
• Supporting fee earnings role with clients and case files
• Preparing and drafting pleadings, statements, documents and other correspondence (e.g. asset and liability schedules, court forms, chronology, bundles for hearings)
• Performing legal research and proof reading documents
• Analyse and input data, write articles for internal or external circulation
• Dealing with clients and assisting when queries arise
• Obtaining information from clients and collating this accurately
• Being proactive with progressing matters
• Being able to work with little supervision
• Maintaining effective communication with clients is a major responsibility. Family law often involved emotionally charged issues and therefore the family law paralegal must have excellent interpersonal communication skills and must be capable of handling clients who may be anxious, upset or distressed.
• Scheduling appointments, court hearings
• General administration and compliance of case files.
The right candidate will have excellent communication skills, with the ability to network and build long-lasting relationships with clients.
Kirsty Cutts – Senior Recruitment Consultant
Telephone: 01322 293286
Download application form
Apply for this job
88 total views, 18 views today