£38,000 - £40,000 per year.
Location: London and surrounding areas
Salary: £38,000 – £40,000 per year.
Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm, Monday – Friday. (Could be asked to start earlier and finish later)
Job type: Full-time, permanent
Responsibilities of the Plumber:
- Accountable for the quality of workmanship, method used to affect the repair, safety of yourself and those around whilst the repair is undertaken, and safe disposal of waste ensuring you are environmentally conscious.
- To have the right tools for the trade(s) you perform at all times.
- To always protect the property before starting the work and leave the property clean and tidy having completed the work.
- Remain polite & professional at all times
- Own your allocated job through to completion ensuring the agreed process of the repair is being followed.
- Ensure your Van is clean and tidy with ease of access to tools, equipment, and van stock at all times.
Requirements of the Plumber:
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Plumbing
- Full UK Clean Driving Licence.
- Previous plumbing experience
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- CSCS Skilled worker card or above
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Plumber role, then please contact Emma Paterson now!
Download application form
Apply for this job