My client a long standing law firm based in Lewisham are looking for a Post Exchange Conveyancing Legal Secretary. The role will be working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
This role will provide post-exchange support to a residential conveyancing fee-earner, undertaking all necessary work from exchange of contracts onwards on residential conveyancing transactions. Assisting with any post-completion enquiries received from clients on closed matters.
- Carrying out all work post exchange of contracts within a residential conveyancing team;
- Drafting of completion statements, fee notes and financial statements;
- Completing and submitting SDLT forms to HMRC;
- Preparing and lodging AP1s at the Land Registry within the priority period;
- Dealing with any requisitions raised by the Land Registry within the requisite timescale;
- Responding promptly to any queries raised by mortgage lenders on the progress of registrations at the Land Registry;
- Knowledge of Help to Buy ISAs and Equity Mortgages;
- Handling confidential information with due care and maintaining confidentiality both of the company’s affairs and those of its clients
If you have the relevant experience to carry out this role efficiently, please apply today.
Download application form
Apply for this job
938 total views, 5 views today