£13 - £15 per hour
Production supervisor – PCB Test
£13 – £15 per hour
Bridge Recruitment are currently looking for a Production Supervisor – PCB Test for our client based in Dartford.
A qualification in Electronics would be preferred and a minimum of 1 years’ experience in supervisory role in manufacturing.
The role will also include:
- Helping the team understand performance targets and goals.
- Training or ensuring that workers are properly trained for their specific roles.
- Scheduling work hours and shifts.
- Coordinating job rotation and cross-training.
- Sharing company updates, financial results, and new objectives with team members.
- Assisting and collaborating with Production Engineering to identify projects and to facilitate projects being completed to set deadlines.
- Assisting in resolving emergencies and issues which have an effect on the team and their ability to meet production targets.
- Identifying and resolving workplace problems, including tardiness or absenteeism.
- Providing reports and activity updates to management on a frequent basis both verbally and via more formal reporting systems.
- Assisting in hiring and firing activities, as instructed by the General Manager, and following Company policy.
- Health and Safety in the workplace.
If this role interests you, please contact Rob Fox today!
Download application form
Apply for this job