Property Litigation Solicitor
We are currently working with a well-established full-service law firm based in Bromley. Due to continued growth, the firm are now looking to recruit a 2-5 PQE Property Litigation Solicitor on a permanent, full time basis.
- The candidate must have good experience of property litigation, including leasehold enfranchisement, lease extension, and other property related litigation
- Able to handle your own caseload from start to finish
- Able to deal with account queries and file closure
- Responsible for day to day management of case load in the areas of expertise
- Undertake a variety of housing matters
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply immediately to be considered for short listing.
Your CV is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require further information about this Property Litigation Solicitor role please contact Kirsty Cutts (Dartford) for a discreet conversation.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Download application form
Apply for this job
456 total views, 3 views today