£31,000 - £31,500
Qualified Electrician – Inspection and Testing (2391) Required
Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
£31,000 – £31,500 per annum
To cover most of Kent with some works in Surrey and Sussex, maintaining, repairing and refurbishing social housing properties. Working hours are 8am-5pm Monday to Friday and covering emergency out of hours works on a rota. Working under the electrical supervisor your role would involve practical works mainly working along in residential properties. All works are notified by using a PDA handset, you would be supplied with a company vehicle and uniform, regular tool box talks and health and safety training is provided. You are expected to be motivated and driven to carry out works for tenants working in a tidy and courteous manner.
Duties to include:
· Diagnose and repair electrical problems in commercial and domestic electrical systems, including fault-finding, rewiring, and monitoring.
· Assess the parts needed for a job and place orders for those parts.
· Conduct routine maintenance and testing on commercial and domestic electrical systems, and ensure installations are to manufacturer standards, including in fire alarms and security systems.
· Rewire faulty electrical systems, such as lighting, heating systems, and smoke / heat alarms.
· Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards, complies with building codes, and follows safety requirements.
· Install electrical systems to 17th edition wiring regulations, including installing fans and extract systems.
· Provide professional assessments and advice for office if further works required.
Skills and Competencies Required:
· Possess working knowledge of IEE regulations, City & Guilds 2360 and 2382 qualifications and inspection and testing certificate (2391).
· Demonstrate familiarity with NICEIC requirements.
· Full Driving Licence
· Comply with health and safety regulations.
· Work alone to find and present faults and concerns in electrical systems without receiving explicit direction.
· Provide exceptional customer service.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Download application form
Apply for this job
373 total views, 7 views today