Qualified Electrician – Inspection and Testing (2391) Required
Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
To cover most of Kent with some works in Surrey and Sussex, maintaining, repairing and refurbishing social housing properties. Working hours are 8am-5pm Monday to Friday and covering emergency out of hours works on a rota. Working under the electrical supervisor your role would invcvided. You are expected to be motivated and driven to carry out works for tenants working in a tidy and courteous manner.
Duties to include:
· Diagnose and repair electrical problems in commercial and domestic electrical systems, including fault-finding, rewiring, and monitoring.
· Assess the parts needed for a job and place orders for those parts.
· Conduct routine maintenance and testing on commercial and domestic electrical systems, and ensure installations are to manufacturer standards, including in fire alarms and security systems.
· Rewire faulty electrical systems, such as lighting, heating systems, and smoke / heat alarms.
· Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards, complies with building codes, and follows safety requirements.
· Install electrical systems to 17th edition wiring regulations, including installing fans and extract systems.
· Provide professional assessments and advice for office if further works required.
Skills and Competencies Required:
· Possess working knowledge of IEE regulations, City & Guilds 2360 and 2382 qualifications and inspection and testing certificate (2391).
· Demonstrate familiarity with NICEIC requirements.
· Full Driving Licence
· Comply with health and safety regulations.
· Work alone to find and present faults and concerns in electrical systems without receiving explicit direction.
· Provide exceptional customer service.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Download application form
Apply for this job
302 total views, 1 views today