£25,000 - £30,000
We are working with an engineering subcontractor who across a variety of industries including Agricultural, Medical, Leisure and Lighting, due to exceptional growth and new customer and contract requirements they have an opening for the position of Quality Engineer
As a key role within the company this position is perfect for someone looking for an opportunity to unify existing quality practices to recognised standards, we are searching for a candidate that is looking to be influential in change and helping to drive a sub-contract engineering company to the next level as part of our current business expansion plans
You will be pro-active, organised, with an eye for detail, a natural problem solver with a keen interest in making a difference and improving efficiency and quality through teamwork and co-operation and excellent communication skills
- Overall responsibilities for Quality within the company, including
- Achieving and maintaining the company to the level of ISO 9001: 2015 standard
- Ensuring procedures and policy is adhered to, both daily and by internal auditing
- 1st off, last off and inspection reports
- Calibration of instrumentation
- Talking to customers regarding quality issues
- Driving continuous improvement
- Health & Safety
- 5s improvement
- Working practice
- KPI Monitoring and Reporting
Skills will include:
- Monitoring and improving of QMS in particular ISO9001
- Internal Auditing, KPI monitoring and Report Writing.
- Inspection techniques in mechanical Engineering/Machining environment
- Identifying and working with customers to fulfil their specific quality requirements
- Ability to read engineering drawings and comprehension of geometric tolerancing.
- Quality Planning skills looking ahead to potential issues
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communicator with Manager, Employee and Customer alike
- Show a high level of proactivity and problem solving both as an individual & as part of a team.
- A driver of change and ability to influence others
- Self-starting and motivated
- An excellent attention to detail when dealing with small high value parts.
Download application form
Apply for this job
4,760 total views, 2 views today