My clients in a small firm of Solicitors are looking for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor or Licensed Conveyancer to join their friendly ambition team in Romford.
As a Residential and Commercial Property Conveyancing Solicitor/Licensed conveyancer, you will deal with all legal matters, administration, finance and queries involved in a property transaction. The role requires strong technical expertise across all aspects of Conveyancing and the undertaking of fee earning work across residential (both freehold and leasehold) matters:
- Researching information and communicating with clients and others in person, on the telephone, by letter or by email;
- Using a computerised case management system;
- Seeking to protect clients’ interests at all times, while taking precautions against potential fraud and money laundering;
- Dealing with each sale and purchase matter diligently and adhering to the Conveyancing Quality Scheme;
- Dealing with all financial aspects of a transaction;
You will be ambition and eager to network and build a long-lasting client caseload. If you have at least 1 years PQE as a Residential and Commercial Property Conveyancing Solicitor or Licensed Conveyancer, please apply today.
Download application form
Apply for this job
959 total views, 4 views today