Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
A prestigious Solicitors based in the Sevenoaks are looking for a high calibre Residential Conveyancing Solicitor with a minimum of 3-5 year’s PQE. The ideal candidate will be competent in managing a busy caseload and have excellent client care and communication skills.
The role requires strong technical expertise across all aspects of Conveyancing and the undertaking of fee earning work across residential (both freehold and leasehold) matters.
- Managing a range of property matters from initial instruction through to matter conclusion
- Providing cost estimates to new clients
- Opening files and progressing matters in line with the firm and SRA’s procedures
- Liaising with clients, estate agents, commercial agents, mortgage lenders and Solicitors by telephone, post, e-mail or in person, as necessary, at every stage of the transaction
- Undertaking any additional relevant tasks including dealing with pre-exchange of contract work, title reports, searches, raising enquiries etc.
- Managing post-exchange work and registrations, including completion statements
- Contributing to business development activity and networking events on behalf of the firm
- Providing support to colleagues in the Property department, as required
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Competence in Microsoft Office products and accounting software programmes
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Download application form
Apply for this job
270 total views, 6 views today