£65,000 - £70,000
SAP Development Team Lead
£65,000 – £70,000
We are currently working with a client and they are looking for SAP consultant to lead the SAP team in designing, developing and supporting the Clubs SAP solution. Functional Architect providing guidance on functional design of new developments.
- Provide Functional leadership, challenging requirements and solution design to ensure maximum value with the simplest solution.
- Advise on feasibility and priority of changes
- Champion SAP capabilities to the business: use domain knowledge to identify potential improvement opportunities of value to the business
- Encourage both the leveraging and simplifying of the solution through interaction with Stakeholders, Development Team
- Maintain a watching brief on external developments in the SAP space and also in the Business Process areas.
- Manage the delivery of developments by the team through resource coordination and stakeholder management, reporting against delivery KPIs.
- Assist in the prioritisation of developments reducing the low value items and promoting transformational change.
- Ensure the Demand expectations are in line with delivery capacity and that delivery is within the implementation capacity constraints.
- Manage third parties that are delivering developments for The Club
- Represent the team and solution at management meetings maintaining communication to and from the team.
- Manage AD team though individual meetings, appraisal process, training, holiday approvals, skills coverage.
- Provide escalation and decision point to the team and wider department.
Task Management Overview
- Ensure that the development tasks are regularly planned within the capacity of the team and a daily update of tasks completed, tasks for the day and blockers are communicated and understood.
- Protect the existing plan and highlight major blockers such as ‘emergencies’ or ‘non delivery from another team’ to the delivery of the plan.
- Improve the planning process and delivery through regular feedback and encourage Product reviews with the end users as soon as possible.
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- Ability to communicate clearly (verbal and written) to all levels of the business and to third parties
- Ability to take ownership for change and drive it through coordination of disparate groups
- A strong drive to exploit SAP – knows what can be achieved, promotes the benefits and effectively delivers the improvement
- Demonstrate an approach, both individually and as part of a team , to be highly committed to achieving results
- Foster strong cross team working across business departments to support integrated scenarios
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Business focused leader of a multifunctional team (configurers, developers and testers).
- Highly effective Scrum Master delivering great solutions
- Experience of managing and developing a team Expert knowledge in functionality and configuration of the Sales, Service and Marketing elements of SAP CRM, ECC – Procurement/ material management, Sales and distribution ,finance and HR -payroll.
- Experience of integrating SAP CRM with SAP ECC and PI with other non-SAP systems
- Experience of CRM 7.3 upwards, ECC6.0 EHP8, PI, Solution Manager, BRF solution
- SAP HANA experience is desirable
- SAP ILM/Data services, information Steward is desirable
- Awareness of Opentext SAP suite, Invoice matching process and software, BACs Integration
Robert Fox – Senior Recruitment Consultant
Telephone: 01322 293286
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job
145 total views, 11 views today