£40,000 - £50,000
Senior Business Analyst – Team Lead
£40,000 – £50,000
Purpose of job:
- To facilitate senior business stakeholders in articulating its processes, data and strategic business requirements.
- To help discover and influence the discussion around relevant technology opportunities to drive innovation and business benefit.
- Drive continuous improvement in the Business Analyst process to meet expectations around “delivery to requirements”
- Manage the schedule and development of a small team of BAs
- Report metrics on team performance.
- Working at the same level of business stakeholders, help elicit strategic business requirements, map future business capabilities and contribute to the definition of a roadmap.
- To build up the business analysis community in the training of tools, identification of a career development plan, competency framework, mentoring and coaching.
- To establish and maintain an Enterprise Process Model Framework.
- To work with the IS management and plan and estimate the business analysis activities for candidate projects type and level of resource, type of number of activities to accomplish deliverables such as feasibility studies, business cases and requirements documents, process models.
- To work with the IS Management to identify the organisational impact in terms of competencies roles, responsibilities, training, communication, transition planning.
- Work with IS stakeholders in identifying technology gaps on the roadmap and contributing to supplier assessments.
- To develop a detailed understanding of business, organisation, data, systems and processes.
- Lead workshops, meetings and presentations applying best practice tools and methodologies to achieve the above outcomes.
- To ensure that business analysis activities, project goals and business benefits are aligned to the strategic objectives of the company.
- To document the outcomes of stakeholder engagement (process mapping, enterprise models, requirements, benefits etc and manage the repository of the intellectual property in an easily accessible and organised manner- GSuite)
- Advise stakeholders of the impact of change as a result of a project, feasibility study in terms of issues, risks and benefits.
- Depending on the situation drive, manage or contribute to feasibility studies and business cases, review and approve quality of documents.
- Conduct high level requirements gathering and benefits analysis.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Download application form
Apply for this job
402 total views, 6 views today