We are currently recruiting for a very well-established UK company who are currently expanding due to expected level of future business. They have requested that we invite applications from candidates for the role of Senior Technical Project Manager within their organisation.
This is deemed to be an important role within this organisation as they are seeking this candidate to support the overall delivery and implementation of a number of clearly defined projects. The responsibility of this role will be to successfully plan, lead and manage a number of projects of both technical and business initiatives from conception through to delivery.
In this role as Senior Technical Project Manager you will be the critical interface between the Business and the delivery teams as well as the key stakeholders and external suppliers.
You will need to:
- Produce, maintain and manage multiple projects through the entire project life cycle.
- Estimate and plan projects from start to finish with built in contingences
- Ensure that the project is delivered within agreed financial budgets
- Be accountable for the project budge management, monitoring expenditure and costs as the project progresses.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to understand the business requirements for the project
- Manage issue and risk resolution
- Manage, monitor and motivate the cross functional teams assigned to the project
Essential Skills & Experience Required:
- 10+ years of technical project management experience
- Proven track record of successful project delivery
- Excellent leaderships skills
- Thorough knowledge of MS Project or other relevant project management tools
- Accreditation in, or demonstrable understanding of a recognised project management methodology such as PRINCE2 and AGILE, whether it is CMM, PMI, MSP etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Solid documentation management and attention to detail
- Team player with a commitment to achieve results
- Good leadership qualities and people management skills
- Ability to foster motivation within the project team to meet tight deadlines.
If you are seeking your next move into a Senior Technical Project Manager role and you meet the requirements as specified in this Job Description, submit your CV for consideration as soon as possible. Once we have your CV we will contact you to discuss the role in more depth and to establish a mutual interest.
Download application form
Apply for this job
427 total views, 6 views today