My client an established Solicitors in Bromley, are currently recruiting for an NQ to 2 years PQE Solicitor to join their Credit Solutions Litigation Department, who assist public sector and commercial clients with the recovery of debt. The ideal candidate will spend large parts of their time dealing with uncontested matters, from investigating a debtor’s affairs, engaging with next of kin to assisting with the extracting of limited grants of administration and dealing with the realisation of assets and payment of liabilities.
Main duties shall include but are not limited to:
- To act on behalf of Local Authority and Commercial creditor clients who seek recovery of debts owed by a deceased customer.
- Take steps to investigate the assets in an estate – carry out early phases of investigation and assist a solicitor with later phases.
- Negotiate settlements
- Assist with the preparation and issuing of litigation cases where necessary.
- Where required provide support for other work dealt with in the department to included defended debt cases and Adult Social Care recovery work.
- To build and maintain effective professional relationships with clients
- To communicate effectively with all parties e.g. court service, clients, third parties/debtors & tracing agents, both on the telephone and in person
- To review incoming post and prioritise accordingly
- To manage and process high volumes of telephone calls effectively
- To produce non-standard written correspondence to a high standard
You will need to have experience within Debt Recovery, Litigation and Probate. If you have the required experience, please apply today
Download application form
Apply for this job
635 total views, 8 views today