Solicitor – Private Client
Due to expansion, my client is keen to speak with experienced Solicitors with solid and proven experience within Private Client.
Working within their established private client team of 12 consisting of a Partner, Solicitors, Trainees and secretarial support the main objective of the role will be to provide an expert, professional and friendly service on all areas of Private Client work including Wills, Trusts, Probate and Powers of Attorney matters, court of protection and general elderly client services.
Key task areas include:
- Providing clients with an accurate, appropriate and up to date legal advice
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relationships with clients
- Undertaking all related administrative tasks in accordance with company procedures
- Ensuring clients receive required information in a timely manner
- Ensuring that all files contain the appropriate documentation relating to the case and are kept up to date
- Matters are closed in an effective and timely manner
- Communicating effectively with clients and colleagues in a clear and accessible manner
- Achieving billing and time recording targets
- Undertaking out of office appointments and home visits as requested
- Maintaining financial control of own ledger with particular regard to cash flow through collection of monies on account and billing procedures
- Managing own workload effectively
- Ensuring confidentiality of the firm’s and client’s documentation and information
- Participating in marketing and networking activities
- Complying with the Solutions Regulation Authority Code of Conduct at all times
You will need to be a Qualified Solicitor and preferably a Fully Qualified STEP member with solid private client experience preferably gained within a Legal 500 ranked firm.
Experience of delivering excellent customer care along with an up to date knowledge of wills, trusts and probate processes, procedures and legislation.
You will need to have the ability to quickly build strong, productive relationships with clients and colleagues whilst working independently.
You will also need to be self-motivated, with excellent case management skills including the ability to prioritise a caseload and re-schedule as required in order to meet deadlines, whilst being organised, methodical and accurate.
You will need to be familiar with time recording and be experienced enough to work without close supervision.
The firm offer a great salary and benefits package including:
- 25 days annual leave, which increases by 1 day for each 2 years’ service
- BUPA health care plan after probation
- Health insurance
- Season ticket loan
- Contribution to legal fees
- Annual bonus schemes
Please apply today for immediate consideration as my client is keen to commence interviews.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Download application form
Apply for this job
274 total views, 7 views today