£35,000 - £40,000
Solicitor – Residential Property
Salary – £35,000 – £40,000
Minimum: 2-3 years PQE
We are seeking an additional full-time Residential Property Solicitor/Legal Executive/Licensed Conveyancer to join our busy Property team at Tunbridge Wells.
The role would suit someone who has a high degree of residential property experience running their own case load.
You will have a comprehensive knowledge of the CML Handbook and The Law Society’s Conveyancing Protocol, with experience of working within the CQS framework.
You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills together with a high level of attention to detail in order to sustain the quality of service we deliver to our clients.
Key responsibilities for this role are:
- To increase the fee income of property work
- To manage a full and varied case load unsupervised, working on your own initiative
- To liaise with estate agents on a regular basis, and seeking to promote our services, engaging in business development opportunities as they arise
- To develop and manage relationships with providers and clients
- To ensure compliance with CQS and Lexcel Standards
We provide a happy and supportive working environment in which you will be encouraged to progress to the highest level through a clear career structure.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Tel : 01322293286
Download application form
Apply for this job
267 total views, 4 views today