£25,000 - £30,000 + benefits
Support Engineer Service Desk
Principal location Bromley but may be required to work at other customer sites.
£25,000 – £30,000 + benefits
An opportunity has arisen for a Support engineer to evolve and develop a career in a forward thinking, growing and progressive company, providing Cloud technology, Hosted services, on site and Remote support provision, and consultancy and support services.
- Completing technical support tasks and activities in a 1st and 2nd Line Support capacity
- Solving IT Issues, remotely, via phone, using remote support tools on PCs, MACs, Servers and network equipment
- Visiting Customer sites, for regular visits, ad-hoc requests, proactive visits, desk-side support or projects, as required.
- Answering telephone calls from customers promptly with excellent customer Service skills in a positive, can-do, customer focused manner at all times.
- To record customer calls quickly and efficiently, logging, updating calls throughout, and allocating as appropriate, managing to completion calls received in our call management system.
- Manage and close support calls to ensure quick response and resolution, and prevent non-compliance to Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Extensive hands-on experience specifying/configuring/troubleshooting user and customer issues in a changing Windows Desktop and Server environment.
- Experience in Office 2003-2013, Windows XP-10, Windows Server and active Directory 2003-16 and Exchange 2003-16 applications
- Have a strong technical hands on background in Network, Server, on premise and Cloud based IT administration and Support
- Must be able to communicate with Executive level board members, as well as end-users, and internal teams, in an ultimately professional way at all times
- Experience of providing remote support for users and systems, including resolution of technical issues on the phone.
- Working knowledge of firewalls and network infrastructure.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Overall understanding and knowledge of IT systems and technologies
- Problem solver with good analytical, strong planning, administration, and organisational skills.
- Ability to motivate and drive fellow team members forward to reach goals
- Customer service experience
- Enthusiasm for a career in IT and an aptitude and willingness to learn and develop.
- A commitment to undertake technical training and gain industry recognised certifications.
Robert Fox – Senior Recruitment Consultant
Telephone: 01322 293286
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job
137 total views, 12 views today