An opportunity has arisen for a Technical Business Analyst to join our very well established UK company based in Mid Sussex.
As a Technical Analyst you will work collaboratively with stakeholders to drive through change that transforms the business and delivers innovative solutions that take full advantage of technology. On assignments you will actively review domains and subject matter, agree suitable strategies to deliver the analysis service needed, and prepare for stakeholder engagement.
You will provide a courteous and professional service at all times, and demonstrate effective management of assignments to deliver on time and on budget. As a team player you will document to team standards (when available) using various techniques, and be responsible for communicating the analysis accurately and obtaining appropriate approval.
As a Technical Analyst you will be the bond between the business and technical teams. This will include working across multiple technical teams and with Architects. You will be accountable in the handover and presentation of the analysis to the technical teams, and support development, test, and release activity. In addition, you will input into the continuous improvement of the analysis community.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the organisation, business areas, data and information, processes and procedures, systems, and technology.
- Prepare for analysis activity through investigating the domain and subject matter, evaluating stakeholders, and determining the output required and how best to achieve success.
- Collaborate in a professional and friendly manner with stakeholders (internal and external) at all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Conduct high and low level analysis, which typically involves considering the perspectives of stakeholders through face to face discussions and facilitating group workshops that involve Product Owners and specialist staff.
- Work with a breadth of business functions and with multiple technical teams.
- Analyse needs and evaluate options before producing artefacts that define the functional, non-functional, general, and technical requirements with appropriate supporting documentation that is to team standard. Ensure requirements and solutions make the best use of technology.
- Produce models of business and technical processes.
- Be lean and therefore mindful of waste and inventory, and communicate in a manner and language that a varied audience understands.
- Document to company standards using various techniques, and communicate the requirements to delivery and technical colleagues accurately.
- Support the design, build, test, and release of the required solution by providing valuable collaboration and being the bond between the business and the technical teams.
- Assist with the creation of test scripts, reviewing (possibly approving) test documentation, and occasionally running tests.
- During development you will need to manage issues and answer questions, help resolve conflicts, verify build, and assist with demonstrations.
- Administer the analysis repository ensuring the structure is consistent, organised, and that the files are easily accessible.
- Communicate and validate the analysis to help ensure that the solution is in accordance with the specific goals and objectives. Establish baselines and maintain version history.
- Actively support the project team to keep the scope in line with budget and time constraints, business expectations, and strategic objectives.
- Identify and manage problems and risks to aid the success of the project.
- Provide timely updates to stakeholders, escalating issues when necessary.
- In accordance with policies and procedures document progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks, and dependencies.
- Proactively gain, document, and share knowledge onv
o Enterprise Resource Planning and the associated processes that are pivotal to business success, e.g. Membership, Bookings, Finance, HR.
o How systems integrate including the usage of microservices and APIs.
- Produce documentation that supports decision making at the Technical Advisory Board.
- Respond to support requests, and post release queries, by providing knowledge and documentation.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of team ways of working and the analysis service provided.
- In an Agile environment you will help manage the Product Backlog, assist with refinement and planning, attend stand-ups, be involved with demonstrations and showcases, and contribute to retrospectives.
Office Support & Sales
Download application form
Apply for this job
432 total views, 7 views today