£26000 to £35000
Technical Sales and Projects Coordinator
Salary – £26000 to £35000
Location – Rochester
My engineering company has a wealth of experience within their industry and are very well respected. They are currently recruiting for a Technical Sales and Projects Coordinator to join the team. This is a pivotal role, where you will be managing the project from initial conception, overseeing the production, design and end product. This will require a huge amount of attention to detail, multitasking, liaising with internal teams and the end user. It is a role that requires you using your imitative and be part of a busy and growing ream.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring of allocated sales orders through to handover.
- Creating and maintaining documentation related to project work
- Interaction across all business areas and with stakeholders
- Communication with purchasing and prompt actions when required
- Organise and plan weekly projects meetings for large orders, to ensure timescales are met.
- Serve as a one of our contacts for customers, sales and production.
- Mechanical engineering knowledge is essential including a basic understanding of hydraulic equipment
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, adhering to deadlines and commitments
- Ability to be able to prioritise, organise work tasks and perform multiple tasks
- Ability to write clear, concise reports
- Interpret drawings, specifications and regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of computer programmes inc: word, excel, power point etc.
- Willingness to work extra hours
- Hold a current driving licence
The basic hours are 40 hours a week, working Monday to Thursday 8am to 4.30 and on Friday 7am to 3.30. This company is a growing business and they offer really good career development. This will be a 2 stage interview process.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Telephone – 01322293286
Office Support & Sales
Download application form
Apply for this job
217 total views, 6 views today