Rate: £10.08 PH
Our Clients are one of the leading Manufacturers based in Swanley and due to increased growth they are looking to expand. As a Warehouse Operative you will undertake all day-to-day operational activities relating to the supply of raw materials to the Manufacturing Department. To perform these activities within the Company’s Quality Management System.
- Use the appropriate mechanical handling equipment, all electric, gas, and manual trucks etc. to pick and store raw materials.
- To complete the necessary documentation, to ensure that all physical movements of stock are reflected on the SMPC computer system.
- To store and move all goods in a safe and efficient way. To ensure that the working environment relating to the stores function is kept clean and tidy.
- Provide assistance with all stock control processes including regular/ planned and unplanned stock takes.
- To load and unload vehicles as required.
- Will be available to work overtime as when necessary
- Manual handling – lifting heavy products
Skills / Competencies
- 2 yrs experience in a warehouse
- FMCG experience
- Counterbalance and Reach truck license
Robert Fox – Senior Recruitment Consultant
Telephone: 01322 293286
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job
36 total views, 2 views today