£35,000 - £40,000 per year
Salary: £35,000 – £40,000 per year
Job type: Full-time, permanent
One of our well-established clients are looking to recruit for an experienced Working Foreman, who ideally come from a Carpentry background.
Responsibilities of the Working Foreman:
- Overseeing different projects and refurbishments
- Utilise your carpentry skills
- You will oversee other engineers
- Liaising with managers, subcontractors and clients to ensure the projects are running smoothly
- Responsible for the quotations, estimates deal with suppliers etc.
- Make sure Health & Safety regulations are met.
Requirements of the Working Foreman:
- Must have previous experience within a similar role
- Come from a strong carpentry / Building background
- Must be computer literate
- Excellent communications skills
- Must be able to work as part of a team or own initiative
- Full UK Clean Driving Licence
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Working Foreman role, then please contact Emma Paterson today!
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job