£10 - £15 per hour DOE
CNC Turner, Programmer, Setter, Operator (Turning)
£10 – £15 per hour DOE
We are working with an engineering subcontractor who across a variety of industries including Agricultural, Medical, Leisure and Lighting, they are now looking for a CNC Turner to join them.
You will be organised with an eye for detail, a natural problem solver with a keen interest in producing quality components efficiently, you will work well individually as well as part of a team and have excellent communication skills
- Day to day running of the CNC machines, including:
- Programming, tool selection for new jobs
- Repeat setting of existing jobs
- Inspection of work throughout production
- problem solving using knowledge of machining and tooling strategies
- identifying maintenance requirements and daily weekly monthly checks
- Help driving continuous improvement by adhering to:
- Health & Safety Procedures
- 5s improvement
- Safe Working practice
- Working with and reporting to the production manager on production issues
Skills will include:
- Programming, setting, any of the companies CNC Turning Centres
- Operating to an acceptable production target whist maintaining a high standard of quality where ‘right-first-time’ is paramount.
- All round knowledge of machining strategies and tooling solutions
- Highly experienced in machining a wide range of materials particularly Stainless Steel & Ali
- Ability to read engineering drawings and comprehension of geometric tolerance.
- Particularly experience using a Twin turret twin spindle, 8 Axis mill turn centres with Fanuc controls.
- Particularly experience using a Twin turret twin spindle, 8 Axis mill turn sliding head lathes with Fanuc controls
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communicator with Manager, Employee team alike
- Show a high level of proactivity and problem solving both as an individual & as part of a team.
- Self-starting and motivated
- An excellent attention to detail when dealing with small high value parts.
Desirable skills /qualifications
- Programming both from first principles and from 3D model using One CNC
- Experience working with recognised Quality Systems.
- Apprenticeship training background
SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
TEL: 01322 293 286
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job
232 total views, 9 views today