Salary- £50,000 to £60,000
Business Development Manager – Construction
City of London
Salary- £50,000 to £60,000
Our client is an established commercial refurbishment contractor based in London and the South East. They have been operating for over 10 years and have built a reputation as being problem solvers in the sector. They currently cover multiple sectors and have been expanding within the student accommodation space over recent years.
They cover refurbishment, restoration, planned and cyclical maintenance projects with a value range up to GBP1m, in the private sector. The business operates predominately within the M25 and London area and has a tailored portfolio of existing clients. They promote a loyal, friendly and professional working environment and would like to continue growing.
Moving forward, our client would like to build on their high valve project offering, practically bringing on Property Groups, Student Accommodation, and Residential property developers. Ideally, the person for this role would have contracts in this area.
Our client is seeking an experienced construction business development professional, typically with a background in project management previously. They will have a proven track-record and an existing network of contacts to provide leads and opportunities. Their primary focus will be the Central London, south London and Surrey high valve domestic market, looking to secure projects up to GBP1m
The key attributes of the role are: –
· To provide our client with a steady stream of tender opportunities to increase turnover and profitability in line with the business plan;
· Provide new business opportunities, which reflect the business objectives agreed in the current business plan;
· Identify key decision makers within Clients, Architects, Quantity Surveyors, land developers and other professionals who can provide repeat build and fit-out business opportunities;
· Review regularly potential clients and identify their work programmes from which likely new business opportunities will be forthcoming; and
· Work with the current management to improve sales processes, service offerings, market feedback and create a long-term sales team.
· Experience estimating and pricing up all projects you bring on.
· Existing network of contacts to provide leads and opportunities within the Central London, south London and Surrey Commercial and Residential markets,
Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
· Can build and develop relationships with clients, regardless of their location or circumstance
· Are self-sufficient and target-driven
· Desire to work in a team of like-minded passionate individuals
· 2 years+ of business development experience
· 2 years+ of construction industry experience (project management/contracts manager)
If you have the experience required and the hunter-gatherer instinct, please contact Kirsty Cutts today.
Office Support & Sales
Download application form
Apply for this job