Production Engineer – Electronics
Bridge Recruitment are currently looking for a Production Engineer – Electronics Test for our client based in Dartford.
- To provide support to the Electronic Production Department.
- Oversee the Surface Mount, Wave Solder and Selective Solder Departments on a day-to-day basis with a focus on productivity and machine performance, identifying and resolving any issues, including liaising with equipment suppliers.
- Playing a part in the Introduction of new products into manufacture, introducing, refining and improving processes as necessary.
- Liaising with manufacturing and design departments to ensure that new products are suitable for manufacture.
- Reviewing and improving material flow and production processes using Lean Manufacturing techniques.
- Training Employees in Production areas as necessary.
- Carrying out machine programming, producing operating procedures, maintaining training records and providing productivity reports.
- The position would suit a self-motivated person who can identify improvements and implement the changes through to completion.
- The successful candidate ideally will have or be working to a qualification in electronics and previous experience in electronic manufacturing.
- Implement process improvements to increase efficiency and quality.
- Monitor SPC data to identify trends so actions can be identified and carried out.
- Create and update maintenance procedures to minimise machine downtime.
- Develop machine operation procedures and work instructions.
- Assist in Identifying and justifying new capital equipment and processes.
- Introduce lean manufacture into new product manufacture.
- Identify training requirements and carry out training within the Electronics Department
- Carry out pre-production of new products.
- Carry out any additional functions within the business as directed by the Production Engineering Manager
If this role interests you, please contact Rob Fox today!
Engineering & Construction
Download application form
Apply for this job