£50,000 to £60,000
£50,000 to £60,000
Monday to Friday
Bridge Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Project Manager for a specialised glazing contractor based in Dartford. This role requires you to spend part of your day/week onsite as well as working from the Dartford office. We will need to have extensive experience working with Patent Glass and Curtain Walls working on Commercial projects.
Project Manager duties include, but not limited to:
- To manage and oversee projects from initiation to completion including initial design phase, handover stage, construction approval, design involvement for buildability, and co-ordination with client.
- To manage and control site-based Project Team and Sub-Contractors.
- To monitor and deliver the Project Programme by providing detailed installation plans for Site Managers and Supervisors to implement, in line with Client Requirements.
- To monitor project costs, change control and ensure that Health & Safety Requirements are adhered to by all site employees.
- Agree Project Objectives.
- Ensure understanding and representation of Client’s interests.
- Provide independent advice on the management of Projects.
- Ensure Risk Assessments are carried out on site to enable compliance with Health & Safety legislation and ensure ongoing adherence to Health Safety protocols.
- Ensure provision of Method Statements to the Client prior to commencement of works on site.
- Ensure that all aims of the Project are being met.
- Cost management of labour, resources and materials throughout the project and oversee Project accounting, costing and billing.
- Oversee procurement of materials.
- Use specialist construction management computer applications.
- Work without supervision.
The ideally Project Manager will have excellent communications and organisational skills, able to work efficiently and be well organised. Accuracy and a keen eye for detail is a must in this line of work.
If you have the relevant Project Management experience working with Patent Glass and Curtain Walls working on Commercial projects, please apply today and contact Rob Fox!
Download application form
Apply for this job